No one plans to get in a motor vehicle accident. Unfortunately, they happen all the time. To whom do you turn when it has happens to you? Turn to Copple, Rockey, Schlecht, Mason, & Werth for answers and experienced guidance as you decide what to do next. Our skilled motor vehicle accident lawyers offer straightforward information and honest assessment of your options. You deserve to know how you can pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
Motor Vehicle Accident Cases Handled By Our Lawyers
There are millions of motor vehicle accidents across the U.S. each year. Nebraska is no exception. You should choose an attorney familiar with all relevant state and municipal laws, and they should have extensive experience handling cases like yours. At Copple, Rockey, Schlecht, Mason & Werth P.C., L.L.O., our team of lawyers have resolved virtually every type of accident including:
- Car/auto accidents. Commercial vehicles, as well as passenger cars driven by other motorists like yourself are often involved in accidents. Someone is always responsible. Was it the other driver’s fault? If so, you deserve justice and compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
- Motorcycle accidents. Although motorcyclists often get a reputation for being rebellious and reckless, bikers are in fact some of the most conscientious people on the road. They know the bike’s limitations as well as the vulnerability they face as riders. Unfortunately, motorists in passenger vehicles and trucks don’t always give bikers the respect they deserve. Inattention or irresponsibility when sharing the road with motorcyclists can lead to serious accidents.
- Truck and tractor-trailer accidents. 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks cause a lot of damage when in an accident. Their size and weight becomes catastrophic when they collide with other vehicles. Negligent hiring practices, violation of hours-of-service laws, drugged driving, and other factors can contribute to these accidents.
- Accidents involving pedestrians. We have a duty to share the road with pedestrians and cyclists. Pedestrians are completely unprotected if a car hits them. The driver may be held responsible for injuries.
In successful cases, a monetary award helps an accident victim not only pay for their financial losses and expenses, but also serves as a form of justice.
Potential Compensation after a Crash
A motor vehicle accident is not only traumatic, but generally amasses monetary costs and losses in the months (and potentially years) that lie ahead:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Costs of physical rehabilitation
- Costs of modifying your home or purchasing assistive equipment so you can adapt to life with your injury
- Lost wages from being unable to work
- Diminished earning capacity
- Job re-training, if necessary
- Pain and suffering
In a claim handled by our lawyers, we pursue compensation for each and every way you are affected. In the initial consultation and interview process, we want to get to know you and how your life has changed. This may include discussing your case with medical professionals who have been involved with your treatment, and reviewing their reports. We will also consult with experts to ensure you reach maximum medical improvement and that your future treatment needs are considered. From this standpoint of personal knowledge about your injuries, we can advocate tirelessly for the best possible outcome.
Let Our Attorneys Help You
Whether you or a family member has been injured or are in need of personal injury or business law assistance. Contact Copple, Rockey, Schlecht, Mason & Werth P.C., L.L.O. We will combine our experience, persistence, and meticulous research to ensure that you receive superior service. Our firm will hit the ground running for you and your family so you can get help as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to contact us today.